Weapon:Bejeweled silver scepter
|bejeweled silver scepter|
|Look:||A faint seam is visible along the length of the silver scepter. Peering inside you notice the subtle glimmer of serrated metal.|
|Impact:||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Force of Impact:||poorly (3/17)|
|Construction:||average construction (9/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 287500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weapon:Bejeweled silver knife, Sputkin's Wagon, Sputkin's (3), Sputkin's (2), Sputkin's (1), Bejeweled silver knife|
- KISS: You kiss your silver scepter and murmur a quiet prayer in hopes that it will strike true.
- PET: You thumb your silver scepter.
- POKE: You heft the silver scepter in hand, getting a feel for its weight.
- PULL: You pause for a moment to pat the end of the silver scepter against your chin, thinking the situation over.
- PUSH: You rhythmically beat the silver scepter in your right hand against the palm of your left hand, sneering threateningly.
- RUB: You buff and polish the silver scepter, taking extreme care not to snag your hand on the barely-protruding serrated knife-edge.
- TURN: You carefully coax the serrated blade out of the scepter, extending its fearsome edge to its full length. (Turns into a bejeweled silver knife)
- WAVE: Your ears are assaulted with a heavy *whoosh!* as you swing your silver scepter through the air confidently, welcoming any challengers.