|Location:||Ratha (Ranik Map 91)|
|Associates:||House Lisska'Vran, Revia|
Found in the Glass Arboretum of Gamant Lisska'Vran.
A shell of his former self still dressed in his richly embroidered blue velvet housecoat, Lord Urivael moves as if each motion were hindered by a terrible weight. His brilliantly oiled emerald green scales and slitted crystal green eyes are overshadowed by his troubled and mournful expression. Staring into the distance as if caught in a memory, he paces slowly back and forth trailing his bejeweled tail behind him like a lifeless burden.
ASK URIVAEL ABOUT:
- Ludhael: Urivael begins to weep. "Oh my child. My precious son. Such promise, and now you are lost to me."
- Revia: Urivael shrugs, "A loyal servant of my house for many years She is simple of mind and strong of back, like all of her race."
- Holis: Looking down at his hands Urivael says, "He is all I have now, my youngest son. Yet I can not bear his presence just now. Always he has been a bitter child, but more so it seems of late. I have sent him away to a private school. I tell myself it is for his own protection. Perhaps in truth I have another reason."
- Urivael sighs.
- Urivael reaches slowly up to wipe a tear from his eye.
- Urivael gestures slowly with his hands, lost in a silent conversation.
- Urivael stares blankly at his hands.
- Urivael tilts his head to the side, listening intently for a moment. With a look of deep disappointment, he slowly shakes his head.