|Prerequisites:||Rend and one of Aura Sight or Piercing Gaze or Artificer's Eye|
|Mana Type:||Lunar Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / utility|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Item|
|Description:||The Unleash spell allows you to directly prepare a spell from a scroll. The scroll has a chance of being destroyed, however, and there is no assurance you'll be able to cast the spell as prepared. Enchanters also make use of this spell to energize sigils, and many have reported exceptionally good results from using Unleash.
Perhaps due to their scholarly nature, members of Heritage House tend to have somewhat more success with this spell.
|Effect:||prepares scroll spell with chance to not destroy it|
|Example Messaging:||Scroll destruction:|
You gesture at a piece of hhr'lav'geluhh bark.
Failure due to signature spell:
- The chance to destroy the scroll is not affected by mana.
- Heritage House members have a sect affinity for this spell giving them a reduced chance to destroy a scroll.
- It is not possible to Unleash a signature spell from a scroll even if that spell is from your own guild.
- The scroll must be held in order to be Unleashed.
- The amount of mana the Unleashed spell is prepared at depends on how much mana you put into Unleash.
- E.g.: Unleashing Air Bubble with a min prep Unleash prepared it at 5 mana, but using a 60 mana Unleash prepared it at 70 mana.