Twohanded Edged skill
Twohanded edged weapons are swords and axes that require two hands to use. They do a lot of slice and impact damage and are occasionally pole ranged. Like all twohanded weapons, they can be used with armworn shields, but with a penalty to both the shield and the sword. Swappable weapons that can be used as 2HE weapons are Bastard sword and Splitting maul.
Spells and abilities that boost Twohanded Edged
- Dragon Form (Barbarian)
- Khri Strike (Thief)
- Mantle of Flame (Warrior Mage)
- Oath of the Firstborn (Ranger)
- Righteous Wrath (Paladin)
Spells and abilities that decrease Twohanded Edged
- Barbarians can WHIRLWIND with any pole or melee weapon. This will attack all targets within range of their chosen weapon (melee or pole), including hidden targets. Hidden targets will be pulled from hiding if hit by whirlwind. WHIRL can also be used on one's self or another to free the target from webbing. Requirements: 350 in the weapon skill and 32 agility.
- Barbarians and Paladins can parry ranged weapons inside the range of the weapon they are holding.
- In the Sphere of Influence of Paladins, Barbarians, Clerics, and Warrior Mages
Under old forging, forged models were capable of inflicting more damage than any other melee weapon, and their relatively light weight has made them one of the more popular melee weapons in the game. Prior to old forging, most twohanded edged weapons were well over sixty stones, but models with bone-crushing slice are relatively easy to forge at as light as thirty-two stones.