|Mana Type:||Holy Magic|
|Spell Type:||battle / debilitation|
|Prep (min/max):||1 / 33|
|Skill Range (min/max):||10 / 600|
|Valid Spell Target:||PC, Creature|
|Description:||Soul Sickness is the most elementary spell available to aspiring spiritual warriors. Rather than directly blast at the health of the soul, it creates a spiritual 'weight' to crush down on the victim.|
|Effect:||Immobilizes and forces kneeling.|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture at a grass eel.|
Slippery as an eel, a spiritual tendril creeps into its soul, engendering a powerful sense of indecisiveness. The grass eel takes on an ill, brooding appearance.
Backlash effect when cast on undead:
|Contest Type:||spirit / willpower|
- Does not function against undead.
- Instead, if cast on the undead, will inflict roundtime and a stun on you.
- If cast without a valid target it will instead turn on you, causing roundtime.
- The current theory holds that induced roundtime duration is based upon weight of success in the spirit vs willpower stat contest.
- Does not cause Empathic Shock when cast by an Empath.