Snow goblin (3)
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The snow goblin, standing about as tall as a short Human but with a much broader torso, is clearly a distant cousin of the smaller, common goblin. Its full, white hair and thick skin give evidence that the breed has adapted well to its frigid surroundings.
Will attack Snowbeasts.
If you are the only one in the area they are easier to hunt than Snow goblin (2) as they only swarm 2 at a time. If there are multi hunters in the area, then they swarm 4 at a time
Snow goblin (1) - After the Gap, before the crevice. Snow goblin (2) - Between Crevices and Slit. Snow goblin (3) - beyond the slit.
- home-made white fur tunic
- crude white fur tunic
- perfect white fur tunic
- white fur tunic
- white fur cape
- frozen club
- large frozen club
Goblins can be found throughout Elanthia, from the fields west of Crossing to the frozen slopes of Aesry Surlaenis'a. The most common, and least dangerous, are the field and wildland goblins, although even these can be dangerous in great numbers.
Goblins are also known to produce great leaders and proficient soldiers. Goblin warriors, berserkers, archers, mercenaries, chieftains, warlords, and even princes have been known to occassionally join their lesser kin in battle.
- Weapons and defenses soft cap at 170 ranks.
- Primaries, secondaries, and tertiary skill only dabble at 175 ranks.
- Boxes give at level messages at 140 ranks (can start as early as 122 depending on your skill).
- Skinning moves extremely well as a survival prime at 200 ranks.
- Was able to handle 2-3 simultaneously without getting hit often with ~140 in defenses.