The snaer hafwa is a vaporous white mist that glistens like lacy ice crystals. Tendril-like hands with knife-like claws flail the air, and dark cold eyes glare from within the vapor. It moves with purpose and drifts about lightly and delicately.
- The hafwa appears immune to electricity and cold.
Special Attack 1
- The hafwa wails and whistles, "Masinyo Aeshiro!" The air grows colder and colder, breath freezing in droplets and choking at the hafwa's words!
- Successful Resistance: You manage to inhale a breath!
- Failure: Effects similar to the Frostbite spell. Use Ethereal Shield to minimize the effect or Mantle of Flame to eliminate the effect.
- Protection from evil blocks most of their special attacks but spirit drain can still hit you. With mentals in 70's range and charisma at 25 was able to stop spirit attack 100% while running Protection from Evil spell(this may be lower)
- Their melee attacks have an added cold or un-holy effect that is stopped with Protection from evil
- Susspect they drop scrolls due to other items found runestones, herbs, and other stuff normally found when a critter drops scrolls.
Special Attack 2
- The hafwa wails and whistles, "Masinyo Aeshiro!" You involuntarily shiver as you feel something pulling on your spirit as the hafwa chants!
- Successful Resistance: You manage to protect your spirit!
- Failure: Drains your spirit until you die of Spirit death.
Other Magical Words
- Other magical words it might use for the same spells/abilities instead of "Masinyo Aeshiro!" (Firefrost Wrath! in Gamgweth) are "Spirit-rime come!" and "Avtai bluf, daelfa-hiro!" (Star wind, trail-frost! in Gamgweth).
Inventory None Loot Herbs, Gems, Coins, Bars, Nuggets, Runestones, and Coins
Still getting past softcap on TM 580, Weapons 570, and Armor 550. In Aesry the back section of the area is a cave that has no light and requires a light source or ability to see in the dark.
Related forum posts