Shield:Blackened tower shield with an empty setting surrounded by barbed spikes
|blackened tower shield with an empty setting surrounded by barbed spikes|
|Look:||Kertig rivets shaped into centaurs adorn the outer edges, each limned with scarlet glaes. An empty gem setting mars the shield's appearance slightly.|
|Protection:||fair (8/26) to exceptional (18/26) protection|
|Damage:||heavy (9/28) puncture damage|
no (0/28) slice damage
very severe (14/28) impact damage
|Construction:||highly protected (13/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 8,750,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 7 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Egg rewards|
- The shield appears to be capable of holding a single gem.
- You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the shield.
- You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the shield again while holding it.
- You think you can also RUB, TAP, TOUCH and CLEAN the shield.
- The shield seems to be missing a gem.
- There is a <gem> set into the shield.
- RUB without gem: You run your finger lightly along the edge of your shield, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- RUB with gem: You run your finger lightly along the edge of your shield, smiling slightly at the <gem> placed within.
- TAP without gem: You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your shield.
- TAP with gem: You tap out a rhythmic beat on the <gem> held in your shield.
- TOUCH without gem: You gently touch the shield, running your fingers along its edges.
- TOUCH with gem: You gently touch the shield, running your fingers along the <gem> it holds.
- CLEAN without gem: You carefully clean the shield with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.
- CLEAN with gem: You carefully clean the shield with a bit of cloth, burnishing the <gem> held within until it gleams beautifully.