|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
- <Race>-eating mantraps were twisted from regular plants into mutant monstrosities by some strange magic.
- The <Race>-eating mantrap gets most of its nutrition from eating whatever fauna wanders by it.
- <Race>-eating mantraps are a staple part of the gardens of Su Helmas, and freely wander it, having no root structure to hold it down.
- They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
- They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.
- A <Race>-eating mantrap shuffles in, making a rustling sound resembling wind through branches.
When not engaged:
- A <Race>-eating mantrap drags itself along the ground, its lower body lacking any kind of root structure.
Each mantrap has a race qualifier:
- Dwarf-eating mantrap
- Elf-eating mantrap
- Elothean-eating mantrap
- Gnome-eating mantrap
- Gor'Tog-eating mantrap
- Halfling-eating mantrap
- Human-eating mantrap
- Kaldar-eating mantrap
- Prydaen-eating mantrap
- Rakash-eating mantrap
- S'Kra Mur-eating mantrap