Post:Necromancers and Stealth - 06/14/2014 - 19:41
|Necromancers and Stealth · on 06/14/2014 07:41 PM CDT||87|
| The following changes have been made to Necrostealthdom.
1) Eyes of the Blind now factors its potency into the stealth bonus it grants and has been normalized with most other invisibility spells. At the low end EOTB will be weaker than before, but it also can become more powerful than before.
2) Vivisection attacks are now treated as a Snipe contest (go figure), using Thanatology in place of BS/Tracking and TM in place of weapon skill. This brings Necromancers on par with Rangers for sniping, assuming stats and skills are equal.
3) Vivisection is considered the equipment-equivalent of a Hunter's Bow.
4) Vivisection's minimum prep has been reduced to 18.
5) Vivisection no longer automatically breaks invisibility.
|This message was originally posted in The Necromancers \ Game Master and Official Announcements, by DR-ARMIFER on the play.net forums.|