A picnic basket is a collapsible container that can be opened to reveal the food and drink contents by turning into a picnic cloth. The picnic cloth will be on the ground and accessible by all people in the area.
Picnic baskets can be purchased at various festival shops as well as Blanca's Basketry and Wickerworks in Leth Deriel and Rummeltum's Catering in Aesry Surlaenis'a.
Food and drink shop inventory items can be put in/on your picnic basket/cloth. Rummeltum's Catering specializes in food for these baskets but requires you to have the basket in hand when purchasing food and drink.
- STUDY: This picnic basket can hold a variety of food and drink items for meals on the go. You can OPEN it to spread the cloth upon the ground, PUT new items in the basket or on the cloth, and GET the cloth to retrieve it. You also might want to try to SIT, LIE, RUB, POKE and PULL the basket and/or cloth for some added fun!
- OPEN: You pull a <type> picnic cloth out of your picnic basket, setting the basket aside as you spread the cloth out on the ground.
- GET: You gather up a <type> picnic cloth, bundle it all into a <type> picnic basket with twin handles, and close the lid securely.
- PUT in basket: You open the lid to your picnic basket and put <item> inside before closing the lid securely.
- *note: You can place food and drink into the basket while it is closed, however you must open the basket to remove the items from the cloth.
- PUT on cloth: You put a <item> on a <type> picnic cloth.
- SIT on cloth: You settle yourself on a <type> picnic cloth.
- LIE on cloth: You lie down on a <type> picnic cloth.
- RUB basket: You rub your belly as you gaze longingly at your picnic basket. You can't wait to dig in!
- RUB cloth: You lie down on a <type> picnic cloth.
- POKE basket: You sneak a peek inside the basket and see a <type> picnic cloth obscuring anything that might be underneath.
- POKE cloth: You poke your picnic cloth, attempting to eliminate any unwanted insects or crumbs.
- PULL basket: You swing your picnic basket back and forth, nearly spilling its contents all over the place!
- PULL cloth: You straighten the cloth, smoothing out the wrinkles.
Related Forum Posts