|Location:||Temple of Serenity (Ranik Map 70b)|
You see Temple Emissary Niloa, an Elothean.
Niloa has an oval face, almond-shaped silver eyes and a small nose. Her black hair is shoulder length and straight, and is worn coiled at the nape of the neck and held in place by a set of four lacquered river reeds. She has translucent skin and a slender figure. She is slightly under average height for an Elothean.
She appears to be young.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a reed-patterned faience necklace, an opalescent spidersilk pack, a pale aqua shirt of intricately-wrapped raw silk, some loose azure silk pants held by an emerald green sash and some soft-soled sandals woven from dyed grass.
- First seen as an applicant for the Handmaiden position in Shard, after former Handmaiden Amaldriel walked the Starry Road.
- Was not chosen for this position, but was taken as Tower Assistant to the chosen Handmaiden, Inyasa Diebo.
- Semi-retired from her position as Tower Assistant upon the public opening of the Temple of Serenity. Public discussions between Niloa and Inyasa seemed to indicate that this was an amicable change, and that Niloa still retains significant ties to the Tower.
- When ASKed about DONATION: Niloa smiles and nods to you, "Yes, traveler, I do collect donations for the Temple and, as a token of thanks, I have a small gift to give in return, if you give five gold Dokoras or more."
- GIVE NILOA 5000 DOKORAS to make a donation.
- Donations can result in being given a glass vial with softly colored chambers which can be used to create a Tyura Circle.