|Location:||Riverhaven, Small House on Blackmoon RoadRiverhaven|
"<span class="smw-highlighter" data-type="4" data-state="inline" data-title="Error"><span class="smwtticon warning"></span><div class="smwttcontent">The part &quot;" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
"Small House on Blackmoon Road&quot; of the query was not understood. Results might not be as expected.</div></span>" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.(Ranik Map 30)
|Relatives:||Faysien Porthage (wife), Trenthal Porthage (son)|
A stern-looking man sits at the desk, busily working on some papers. He gathers them up when he notices you looking at them.
- DOG: "I should've never given in to that mutt." Lalbot shakes his head.
- DUNSHADE: Lalbot stops what he's doing and stares closely at you. "What business of that is yours?"
- PAPERS: Lalbot gruffly says, "They're none of your business, thats all you need to know."
- SON: Lalbot's face brightens a bit, "He's gonna be a trader just like his father. His mother takes care of him, I wish she wouldn't let him wander the streets like she does. He'll end up being one of them tree huggers."
- Glancing suspiciously around, Lalbot covers his papers nonchalantly.
- "It won't be long now," mumbles Lalbot as he sorts through his papers.
- Lalbot cracks his knuckles.