|Relatives||Rairken, Heartsfyre, Addisyn, Healfdene, Sturm, Somniumvisum|
You are Sir Kenamer Maylan, Legendary Paladin of Therengia
You have amber eyes. Your black hair is shoulder length and thick, and is worn loose, tucked behind your ears. You have tanned skin and an athletic build.
You are venerable.
Kenamer was born on the 40th day of the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer in the year of the Emerald Dolphin, 334 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
- A gold-plated tower shield emblazoned with a majestic lion. You see the initials "H.G." impressed into the surface of the metal.
- Some damite full plate embellished with gold leaf around the edges.
Matte gold leave curves over the tops of both arms and legs as well as slithers up and down each side of the suit, growing more diffuse as it curls toward the center of the plate.
- A linked gold chain with a well-worn soulstone hanging from the bail
The soulstone is covered with tiny scratches and gouges and is generally in bad shape. It bears the telltale marks from a long ago Paladin that kept faithful vigil over a soul.
- A scrimshaw ivory pendant hand-etched with the image of a roaring lion
Etched carefully into the ivory is a golden lion, its gaping maw opened in a fierce roar and its huge paw resting protectively on an olive laurel.
- A hammered silver bracer embedded with a soulstone
Intricately engraved on each side of the soulstone are two large snowflakes. The soulstone is still functional even though it is partially housed in the metal. There appears to be something written on it. A silver bracer reads: "In the mountains, a snowflake glitters."
- An antiqued filigree clasp overlaid with a crimson shield bearing the embossed gold image of a rearing silvery gryphon
A regal gryphon segreant, upon a crimson field, holds a white rose in one talon and clenches a gold and crimson streamer in the other. Meticulously etched across the streamer is a flowing inscription. There appears to be something written on it. A filigree clasp reads: "Justice not Law, Deeds not Words."
- Son in Law: Healfdene