|Location:||Ratha (Ranik Map 90)|
Jalihh wanders the 2nd tier of Ratha. His title is barker.
Jalihh is an elegantly dressed young S'kra with slitted crystal blue eyes and black scales. He is wearing a Zsikiel tartan kilt, some crimson stockings, a white silky shirt, and a black leather journey pack embroidered with the image of a dragon coiled about a balance scale.
- Jalihh slips a metal flask out of his journey pack and takes a long sip from it. He says to no one in particular, "This job's thirsty work. You try it sometime!"
- Jalihh glances around, "My dear friends, have you heard about the latest shipment of goods at Amorand's? In addition to the finest tartans in all of Elanthia, they carry silks and velvets in a rainbow of colors, all of which can be quickly crafted into well-made garments by their highly skilled tailors."
- The barker Jalihh pulls a majestic feathered eagle mask from his journey pack and says, "Magnificent work... have you seen these before? From Raven's shop. Why wear a simple helm, when you can wear a well-crafted leather mask? Each mask is hand-tooled to resemble some of the fiercest beasts in the land."
- As he carefully puts the mask away, he says, "Of course, they also offer a variety of other leather items -- Brigandines, Gambesons, Gauntlets, Boots - all colored to exacting standards. Some of the items can also have crests and trimwork applied. Archmage Mrillis always goes to battle wearing one of their gambesons embossed with the crest of the Warrior Mage guild."
- The barker Jalihh stops mid-step, "Do you hear that? That sliver of melody on the breeze?
- Jalihh takes another step and then pauses, "Yes, yes... that's little Lizzhh Nathhkin'na playing her new flute. It's a simple tune, but on that new polished lacewood flute from Luthier Elepaio's shop, it sounds ethereal."
- Jalihh adds, "Elepaio has many fine instruments and supplies ready for the discerning buyer."
- "Armooorrrr..." the barker Jalihh says lovingly, drawing out each syllable to the fullest. "Armor makes a statement about who you are. The right armor enhances your presence, can put fear into your enemies. Krrikt'k's salesroom offers a selection of armor in a variety of finishes to aid you."
- "Do you want a filigreed sugarloaf helm to enhance your regal bearing?" Jalihh asks, "Lull your enemies into a false sense of security with mismatched chain shin-guards and dented plate armor?"
- Jalihh says with conviction, "Krrikt'k's is the place to go!"
- The barker Jalihh pulls a dagger from his belt sheath, "Just see here... I bought this dagger at a pawn shop. Its blade was dull, its hilt broken. A pitiful piece of work worth but 5 coppers. I took it to Krrikt'k, knowing how he loves challenges. And now... It's sharp! It's shiny! It fits in the palm of my hand as if it had been personally made for me! Krrikt'k is a wonder! I go there for all my weapon and armor repairs."
- "Burdened by bundles of bear skins?" asks the barker Jalihh, "Crushed from carrying cuttings from crocodiles? Lysskava'an offers free appraisals and reasonable rates."