Item:Xibar-hued moonsilk kimono coupled with a starlight velvet under-robe
|Xibar-hued moonsilk kimono coupled with a starlight velvet under-robe|
|Look:||Tiny diamond chips in the under-robe sparkle like stars in any available light, even shining through the gauzy moonsilk kimono.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 784,375 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (50 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sumptuous Silks (3), Sumptuous Silks (2)|
- You fiddle with your kimono, but the complex Elothean construction leaves you baffled.
- PULL: You pull your sleeves up to your elbows with one elegant motion.
- PUSH: You give a small shrug of your shoulders, sending the long bell sleeves of your kimono over your hands before crossing your arms in front of you, hands tucked in the opposite sleeves.
- SHAKE: You adjust the supple folds of your kimono, creating the effect of a rippling waterfall of silk around you.
- RUB: You smooth the folds of your kimono, taking a moment to appreciate the luxurious silk and high-quality construction.