Item:Woven girdle formed from golden wire
|woven girdle formed from golden wire|
|Look:||Adorned with small blood rubies beads carved into tiny phoenixes, the gleaming wires are interlaced to form a wide belt. Two long bands of woven wires extend from the intricate knot that allows the girdle to be fastened tightly to the wearers hips.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 750,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/Incidental loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/Incidental loot|
- WEAR: You slide your woven girdle around your body, settling it comfortably on your waist.
- STUDY: Thinking about the girdle, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, PAT, ROLL, RUB, TIE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You hitch your woven girdle up, settling it around your waist.
- CLEAN: Glancing at your woven girdle, you notice a speck of dirt on it and quickly flick the dirt off.
- CLUTCH: You slip your hands around your woven girdle, clutching it tightly.
- FIDGET: You run your fingers along the surface of your woven girdle, thinking idle thoughts.
- FLIP: You casually flip the end of your woven girdle back and forth.
- PAT: You gently pat your woven girdle.
- ROLL: You roll the end of your woven girdle into a tight tube, before releasing it.
- RUB: Rubbing at a spot of dirt on your woven girdle, you eventually manage to wipe it away.
- TIE: You fidget with the fastenings of your woven girdle.
- YANK: Hoping no one is looking, you surreptitiously yank your woven girdle down closer to your waist.
- REMOVE: Unfastening your woven girdle, you slip it from around your waist.