Item:Warrior Mage iolite
|Warrior Mage iolite|
|Look:||The deep purple and ethereal gem is heavily faceted, with a clean cut on top that reveals a central core with red, blue, white, and brown crystals melded together into a single inclusion.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the iolite is a gem that was commissioned by the Warrior Mage Guild.
You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the iolite.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Warrior Mage iolite, sending motes of refracted ethereal purple color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Warrior Mage iolite and see a whorl of colors that spans the rainbow.
- RUB: You gently rub the Warrior Mage iolite, making it sparkle with a ethereal purple shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Warrior Mage iolite, drawing attention to the ethereal purple gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Warrior Mage iolite, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a ethereal purple color.