Item:Vibrant blue gold bands
|vibrant blue gold bands|
|Look:||Bright gold marbling streaks across the surface of three boldly hued cobalt blue metal bands, each designed to be threaded onto the wearer's mustache.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Fancybeards (3), Fancybeards (2), Fancybeards (1)|
- STUDY: You think some vibrant blue gold bands can be worn in a beard and mustache that is trimmed.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on some vibrant blue gold bands, rearranging the parts of your full beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of some vibrant blue gold bands, making sure each part is firmly in place in your full beard.
- TAP: You tap lightly on your gold bands, making your full beard sway slightly back and forth.
- TURN: You lightly twist some vibrant blue gold bands, making the arrangement glint slightly in your full beard. Stylish!
- Changes appearance to include:
- You have a narrow mustache and a neatly trimmed beard. Vibrant blue gold bands hang from the ends of the well-groomed mustache, causing it to droop slightly on either side of your mouth.