Item:Tyrium clockwork sabrewing hummingbird with a piquant expression
|tyrium clockwork sabrewing hummingbird with a piquant expression|
|Look:||The deep violet bird has a dark green back and wing coverts, both crafted from muracite. The primary flight feathers are thickened and flattened to create the unusual sabre-like appearance. The long tailfeathers are made of glossy black gold, layered with lustrous silvery-white palladium for the three outer pairs. The large hummingbird's head is cocked at a slight, jaunty angle and its tiny black gold eyes gaze out pertly.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (3)|
- STUDY: You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, HUG, PET, PINCH, POKE, SNUGGLE, STUDY, and TOUCH.
- HUG (worn): Realizing that it would be hard to hug your hummingbird while wearing it, you grin at the clockwork toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- HUG (held): Your hummingbird seems to wriggle with glee as you give it a hug.
- PET: You pet the feathers of your clockwork hummingbird fondly and its wings appear to flutter.
- PINCH: Hoping to elicit a response, you give your hummingbird a malicious pinch! The hummingbird seems to stir to life briefly and affects an irritated expression.
- POKE: As you give your clockwork hummingbird a poke, its wings flap as the toy's mouth opens up and bites down on your finger! Yee-ouch!
- SNUGGLE (worn): Realizing that it would be hard to snuggle your hummingbird while wearing it, you grin at the clockwork toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- SNUGGLE (held): You snuggle your hummingbird affectionately, and rub its clockwork body.
- TOUCH: You absentmindedly run your fingers across the back of your clockwork hummingbird and it seems to stir in response to your touch.
- REMOVE: You tug on your clockwork hummingbird, trying to remove it from your shoulder. Slowly, the magical toy yields and you remove it.