|Look:||The bright gold-colored gem is shot through with veins of platinum that are incorporated throughout the otherwise crystal-clear stone.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the citrine is a gem that was commissioned by the Traders' Guild.
You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the citrine.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Trader citrine, sending motes of refracted shiny golden color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Trader citrine and see veins of pure platinum ore.
- RUB: You gently rub the Trader citrine, making it sparkle with a shiny golden shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Trader citrine, drawing attention to the shiny golden gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Trader citrine, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a shiny golden color.