Item:Threadbare satin pouch tied with tattered ribbons
|threadbare satin pouch tied with tattered ribbons|
|Look:||Worn smooth in spots from frequent handling, this small bag has seen better days.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height (150 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the pouch, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your pouch, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your pouch.
- SHAKE (empty): You shake your pouch but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE (1 item): You shake your pouch and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE (2+ items): You shake your pouch and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your pouch greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your pouch, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your pouch.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your pouch.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your pouch and some dirt falls to the ground.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your pouch, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your pouch while glancing around suspiciously.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your pouch.
- PULL (1x): You heft your pouch, testing the weight.
- PULL (2x): You let your pouch drop down to its normal position.
- PULL (3x): You heft your pouch up higher from where it was resting.