Item:Thin grey cloak (1)
|Please read the Necromancer Secret Policy before editing this page.|
- There are other pages that use the name "thin grey cloak." Follow the link for more details.
|thin grey cloak (1)|
|Look:||Though otherwise very plain in design, the garment bears a cowled hood that nearly entirely obscures the attached translucent face screen. The small pewter clasp is unadorned on its outer surface, though a simple thimble design is etched into its reverse.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Guildfest 412/Auction|
- STUDY: You believe that you can FLIP, NIBBLE, WAVE, PUSH, and RUB the grey cloak.
- You believe that you can also TURN the grey cloak in order to hide all your features, including any shape-altering spells you might be using.
- You can also PULL the grey cloak to make the authorities notice you a bit less.
- PULL: You pull the grey cloak around yourself, enveloping your body in its folds.
- You believe you have not been noticed by any authorities, and have no need to hide, at least for the moment.
- This will temporarily reduce your SO.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features, wrapping the translucent face screen around your head to make sure that every last bit of your face is completely covered.
- NOTE: Hides transcendental magic markers in both LOOK and how a Necro appears in a room description
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood and carefully pull the screen from around your face, revealing your features.
- WEAR: You drape cloak around your shoulders, and it fits snugly around you.
- FLIP: You lightly flip the lower hem of your grey cloak, letting it brush lightly against the ground.
- NIBBLE: You nibble on the high collar of your cloak.
- WAVE: You gather up one edge of the grey cloak and bring it up to wrap it dramatically around yourself, enshrouding yourself in its folds.
- PUSH: You grasp the lower hem of your grey cloak and then stretch your arm out to one side, making your cloak billow out in waves.
- RUB: You lightly brush your hand down the outer hem of your cloak, letting the fabric run through your fingertips.
As you try to recall what you've heard about the grey cloak, you get an intense memory of a short male figure, his face nearly entirely obscured by shadows. He speaks to an unseen person and says, "Now that I have it and [redacted], we can proceed as planned." He turns his head and shouts, "[redacted]! Are you finished yet with that thing? I need it to add to the others."
A Gnomish Risen scrambles into view, the many extra limbs that sprout from his distorted back holding a cloak aloft, while his more conventional hands hold needle and thread. The Risen cocks his head at an odd angle towards the shadow-clad man and grins as he says, "Yes, yes! It is everything you asked of me. They will be Safe. They will stay Whole."