|Look:||The pitch-black stone has tiny flecks of round silver scattered throughout it, resembling a stream of falling coins.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the onyx is a gem that was commissioned by the Thieves' guild. You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the onyx.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Thief onyx, sending motes of refracted black and silver color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Thief onyx and see a cascade of falling coins and lockpicks.
- RUB: You gently rub the Thief onyx, making it sparkle with a black and silver shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Thief onyx, drawing attention to the black and silver gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Thief onyx, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a black and silver color.