Item:Tattered hooded cloak crafted from soft zibeline
|tattered hooded cloak crafted from soft zibeline|
|Look:||Very thick, with a fur-like texture, the garment provides uncompromising warmth despite its worn appearance. A slight sheen adorns the darkened brown fabric.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 206,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Egg rewards|
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your hooded cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your hooded cloak.
- PULL: You draw your hooded cloak away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your hooded cloak between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your hooded cloak about.
- HUG: You pull your hooded cloak around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your hooded cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your hooded cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your hooded cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your hooded cloak.
- TURN (1): You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN (2): You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.