|glass of taffelberry tipple|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Taffelberry Hall, Ain Ghazal Estate Holder Club|
Described as Halfling-picked taffelberry tipple.
This drink has multiple possible taste variations per beverage:
- DRINK: You take a sip of the tipple. Sheer annoyance at the idiot that created this drink suddenly overcomes you.
- You whine and complain, probably annoying anyone within earshot.
- DRINK: You take a sip of the tipple. You suddenly see tarts with vicious teeth surrounding you and getting closer!
- You gasp in terrified panic, trembling and flailing your arms about!
- DRINK: You take a sip of the tipple. Bleh! Water would be better than this sweet stuff!
- You make a gurgling sound in the back of your throat. It's rather uncomfortable.
- DRINK: You take a sip of the tipple. What is this stuff? It tastes as sweet as raw sugar and as frothy as the ocean.
- You blush and babble a few incoherent words, looking foolish but sincere.