Item:Steel-toed wrangler's boots of darkly polished leather
|steel-toed wrangler's boots of darkly polished leather|
|Look:||Low heeled for use with saddles, each boot is tipped with steel to give the wearer's foot added protection from misplaced hooves.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,375 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet (3), Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet (2), Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet (1)|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the wrangler's boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your wrangler's boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your wrangler's boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your wrangler's boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your wrangler's boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your wrangler's boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your wrangler's boots in the process.