Item:Spool of electrum wire
|spool of electrum wire|
|Look:||Thin strips of yellowish-white electrum wires are braided into a compact circle of metal.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Beard Envy|
- STUDY: You think a spool of electrum wire can be worn in a beard that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on a spool of electrum wire, rearranging the parts of your beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of a spool of electrum wire, making sure each part is firmly in place in your beard.
- TAP: You tap lightly on your electrum wire, making your beard sway slightly back and forth.
- TURN: You lightly twist a spool of electrum wire, making the arrangement glint slightly in your beard. Stylish!
- Changes appearance to include:
- You have a long shaggy beard arranged in numerous thin braids wrapped individually with long spiraling lengths of electrum wire.