Item:Spiral of blackened silver dangling a raven charm
|spiral of blackened silver dangling a raven charm|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 43,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Beard Envy|
- STUDY: You think a spiral of blackened silver dangling a raven charm can be worn in a beard that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on a spiral of blackened silver dangling a raven charm, rearranging the parts of your beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of a spiral of blackened silver dangling a raven charm, making sure each part is firmly in place in your beard.
- TAP: You tap lightly on your blackened silver, making your beard sway slightly back and forth.
- TURN: You lightly twist a spiral of blackened silver dangling a raven charm, making the arrangement glint slightly in your beard. Stylish!
- Changes appearance to include:
- You have a long grizzled beard gathered at the chin and wrapped with a spiral of blackened silver. Dangling from the end of the curving metal is a stylized raven cast in blackened steel.