Item:Snowy-white avenger marionette
|snowy-white avenger marionette|
|Look:||Pale in hair and skin, the thin avenger carries a blunted dagger, shaped in imitation of the real one carried by alfar avengers. Black marbles mimic the unblinking stare. Given a free hand, you think you can PUSH, PULL, TURN, POKE, TAP, RUB, CLEAN, POINT, WAVE, BREAK or SCREAM at the little puppet to make it perform.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 13,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Painted wooden toy chest, Curse of the Ghost Ship/End Loot|
- PUSH: You tug at your avenger marionette's strings, causing it to flail its arms as if it were casting a spell!
- <Person> gives a snowy-white avenger marionette's strings a good tug, sending its arms flailing like a wild spellcaster!
- PULL: You pull the strings of your avenger marionette and send it into a crazy dance!
- As <Person> pulls the strings, a snowy-white avenger marionette dances and flops around like a drunken bard!
- TURN: You turn your avenger marionette around, twitching the strings to make it trudge wearily along.
- <Person> twitches the strings of a snowy-white avenger marionette, making it trudge wearily around the area.
- POKE: You jerk the strings of your avenger marionette, causing it to shudder under your control before collapsing to the ground -- that'll teach it!
- <Person>'s little avenger marionette shudders briefly under her control before collapsing in mock death throes!
- TAP: Holding the strings at arm's length, you allow your avenger marionette to dangle helplessly under your control -- you power freak!
- <Person>'s avenger marionette dangles limply at the end of its strings.
- RUB: You twist the strings tightly for just a second before letting your avenger marionette spin in insane circles!
- <Person> twists the strings of a snowy-white avenger marionette, then releases them to send the little puppet spinning in a berserker frenzy!
- CLEAN: You untangle the mess of strings attached to your avenger marionette. Maybe if you weren't so rough with it, you wouldn't have to do this as often!
- <Person> spends a moment untangling the strings on her avenger marionette.
- POINT: You point theatrically at a snowy-white avenger marionette, twitching the strings to make it take a bow.
- <Person> points at a snowy-white avenger marionette, which bows with a theatrical flourish.
- WAVE: You wave at a snowy-white avenger marionette, giving its strings a deft twitch to make it wave back.
- <Person> waves at a snowy-white avenger marionette, which waves back at her.
- BREAK: You try to make your avenger marionette dance a wild jig, but only manage to tangle the strings beyond repair! You're going to have to find four new strings if you want to fix it.
- <Person> tries to make a snowy-white avenger marionette dance a wild jig, but only succeeds in making a mess of the strings. Looks like she's got her work cut out for her to fix them!
- SCREAM: You scream a few choice words at your avenger marionette. It stares back vacantly.
- <Person> screams a few choice words at a snowy-white avenger marionette. With a vacant look, the marionette stares back at her.
Uses four gut strings as replacement strings.
PUT STRINGS ON MARIONETTE: You tug at the old strings, freeing the strings from the hopeless muddle you've made of them. Working quickly, you tie the new strings to the braces, carefully connecting the other end to various points on the little puppet.