Item:Smooth mask of lilac moonsilver
|smooth mask of lilac moonsilver|
|Look:||Crafted into a smooth, expressionless mask, the glowing silvery-amethyst metal is embellished around the shadowed eyeholes with tiny absinthe emeralds inlaid to form an infinity symbol. The curved lips are sealed shut, lending the mask a secretive air.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3)|
Her features are hidden behind a smooth, expressionless mask of lilac moonsilver, which glows with a silvery amethyst light. Forming an infinity symbol that loops around the shadowed eyeholes, tiny absinthe emeralds swirl with unsettling, misty glimmers. The curved lips are sealed shut, as if holding back secrets.
- STUDY: You study your smooth mask closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it:
- WEAR, REMOVE, LAUGH, PULL, PUSH, TURN
- WEAR: You wear your smooth mask, hiding your features from view.
- Player wears her smooth mask, hiding her face from view.
- REMOVE: You remove your smooth mask, revealing your features once again.
- Player removes her smooth mask, revealing her face.
- LAUGH: You laugh softly, the sound muffled by your smooth mask.
- Player gives a soft laugh, the sound oddly muffled by her smooth mask.
- PULL: Your smooth mask slips slightly, but you catch it before your face is revealed, retying the ribbons.
- Player grabs at her smooth mask, then reties the ribbons holding it in place.
- PUSH: You push against the nose of your smooth mask, settling it more comfortably.
- Player pushes a finger against the nose of her smooth mask, settling it more comfortably.
- TURN: You adjust the fit of your smooth mask, making sure it's securely in place.
- Player adjusts her smooth mask, making sure it's securly [sic] in place.