Item:Small white marble jar inlaid with golden circles of varying sizes
|small white marble jar inlaid with golden circles of varying sizes|
|Look:||Dozens of golden circles cover the sides and lid of this exquisite little jar.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Porly's Emporlyum (4), Porly's Emporlyum (3), Oddities From Afar|
- STUDY: Studying the jar, you're pretty sure the jar of soap could be used with a wire wand to blow bubbles.
- OPEN: You open the lid on the jar.
- LOOK in my jar: You think there are about <random #> applications of soap left, but it's hard to tell for sure.
- POUR: That would just create a mess.
- CLOSE: You close the lid on the jar.
- GET wand: You get a wire wand from inside your marble jar.
- EXHALE wand: You blow on a wire wand, causing <#> bubbles to float into the air!
- EXHALE wand: You blow on a wire wand, but nothing much happens. (IF wand is out of bubble goo)
- PUT wand in jar: You put your wire wand into a small white marble jar inlaid with golden circles of varying sizes.
- Note: if yours doesn't work, please assist!