Item:Small toad pin of rusted wrought iron
|small toad pin of rusted wrought iron|
|Look:||A clumsy filigree of lumpy metal forms a framework around a tiny marble of mottled and chipped glass that rests within the amphibian's belly.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the toad pin.
- TAP: You flick your toad pin with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You polish your toad pin.
- TURN: You twist a small toad pin of rusted wrought iron between your fingers.
- EAT: You nibble on the edge of your toad pin.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your toad pin.