Item:Sleeping Dwarven baby doll wrapped in a fraying wool blanket
|sleeping Dwarven baby doll wrapped in a fraying wool blanket|
|Look:||A faint rose colors the painted porcelain cheeks of a sleeping baby Dwarf. Fuzzy brown hair covers the girl's tiny head, and a fraying wool blanket has been wrapped carefully around the little doll.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is House of Dolls|
- HUG: You pull your Dwarven baby doll close to you in a brief hug, taking comfort from the cuddly feel of its soft body.
- KISS: Smiling, you lean over and brush a soft kiss against the forehead of your Dwarven baby doll, tightening your arms protectively about the small bundle.
- PULL: You tug at the leg of your Dwarven baby doll, but it seems to be firmly attached.
- RUB: You rub your cheek against your Dwarven baby doll, smiling slightly as the soft material tickles your skin.
- SHAKE: You rock your Dwarven baby doll gently in your arms, singing a gentle lullaby to the tiny bundle.
- TAP: You lean your Dwarven baby doll against your shoulder, supporting her carefully while you pat her back gently with your other hand.
- POKE: You poke a finger at your Dwarven baby doll expectantly, trying to nudge her into movement, but nothing happens. As you grow more impatient, the doll suddenly seems to jerk slightly, but is still before you can blink.
- TURN: You unfold the blanket wrapped around your Dwarven baby doll, smoothing it out carefully before bundling her up again snugly. As you tuck in the last corner of the blanket around the doll, you place a gentle kiss on top of her downy head.
- SNUGGLE: You cuddle your Dwarven baby doll in your arms, feeling ready to protect it from the world.
- YANK: You yank off the head of your Dwarven baby doll, carefully removing a tiny crystal flask from its hiding place. Lifting the flask to your lips, you take a quick sip of <drink>, saving the rest for later. Replacing the cap, you slip the flask back inside the doll.