Item:Sleek teak cane with a silver-bound tip
|sleek teak cane with a silver-bound tip|
|Look:||The tapered point of the cane is sheathed in metal to guard against wear and tear. A matching silver cast at the apex is impressed with finger-sized grooves, providing a suitable place to comfortably rest one's hand.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 7,595 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 417/Raffles|
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your teak cane upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the teak cane in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the teak cane up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- POINT: You raise your teak cane and jab it forward, gesturing forcefully.
- PULL: You pull your teak cane close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your teak cane, with rapt attention.
- THROW: You toss your teak cane up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.