Item:Simple white cloak covered in a layer of feathers
|simple white cloak covered in a layer of feathers|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Crafty Cloaks (2)|
- STUDY:You carefully examine a simple white cloak covered in a layer of feathers, but see nothing special.
Note: This cloak does have several verbs attached to it, they just don't appear with the STUDY command.
You can ADJUST, PAT, PINCH, PULL, RUB, and SHAKE this cloak. There may be more verbs that haven't been discovered yet.
- ADJUST: You adjust your white cloak into place.
- PAT: You gently pat down the feathers of your cloak, smoothing them out so that they lay flat.
- PINCH: You idly pick at a simple white cloak covered in a layer of feathers.
- PULL:You tug on one of the feathers on your cloak. It seems to be attached very well!
- RUB: In irritation you furiously ruffle the feathers of your cloak, now they're a mess!
- SHAKE: With a flick of the wrist you give your cloak a good shake. The feathers gently billow out and slowly settle back into place as the cloak ceases movement.