Item:Silvery grey watersilk dolphin with playful ocean's heart diamond eyes
|silvery grey watersilk dolphin with playful ocean's heart diamond eyes|
|Look:||A toothy grin is stitched across the plush toy's face.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 331250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ode to Glythtide (2)|
- HUG: You pull your watersilk dolphin close to you in a brief hug, taking comfort from the cuddly feel of its soft body.
- RUB: You rub your cheek against your watersilk dolphin, smiling slightly as the soft material tickles your skin.
- TURN: You turn your watersilk dolphin back and forth, beaming happily as you admire it from every angle.
- POKE: You poke a finger at your watersilk dolphin expectantly, trying to nudge it into movement, but nothing happens. As you grow more impatient, the dolphin suddenly seems to jerk slightly, but is still before you can blink.
- PULL: You tug at the leg of your watersilk dolphin, but it seems to be firmly attached.
- TAP: You tap a finger forcefully against your watersilk dolphin, claiming it as your own.
- SHAKE: As you glance down, you notice a small bug crawling over your watersilk dolphin. You shake it frantically, trying to get the creature to fall off.
- KISS: You purse your lips, lifting your watersilk dolphin to kiss its plush face gently. Nope. Not as good as the real thing.
- SNUGGLE: You cuddle your watersilk dolphin in your arms, feeling ready to protect it from the world.
- FILL: (must have a liquid to fill the dolphin with, as it contains a beverage flask)
- YANK: You yank off the head of your watersilk dolphin, carefully removing a tiny crystal flask from its hiding place. As you lift the flask to your lips, you realize that it's empty. Muttering to yourself, you slip the flask back into your dolphin and replace its head.