Item:Silver steelsilk backpack stitched with dozens of pure white snowflakes
|silver steelsilk backpack stitched with dozens of pure white snowflakes|
|Look:||Heavy lines of black thread frame the border of each seam, making the lighter embroidery stand out further. Embroidered into the background are several small tendrils of frosty mist, carried on gusts of wind. A princess-cut sapphire in a light blue hue has been set into the backpack's clasp, which is fashioned in the shape of a large teardrop.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Turialo's Haven (8), Turialo's Haven (4), Turialo's Haven (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the steelsilk backpack, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your backpack, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your backpack.
- SHAKE empty: You shake your backpack but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE 1 item: You shake your backpack and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE 2+ items: You shake your backpack and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your backpack greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your backpack, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your backpack.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your backpack and some dirt falls to the ground.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your backpack while glancing around suspiciously.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your backpack.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your backpack, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your backpack.
- PULL: You heft your backpack up higher from where it was resting.
- PULL: You heft your backpack, testing the weight.
- PULL: You let your backpack drop down to its normal position.