Item:Shrunken yeehar skull with twin howlite spheres set into the eye sockets
|shrunken yeehar skull with twin howlite spheres set into the eye sockets|
|Look:||Similar in size to that of a large dog, the skull has darkened with apparent age and exposure to the elements. Twin gems, each carved into smooth orbs, have been fitted into its empty sockets, creating the illusion of an unwavering, stony gaze. Each opening is skillfully plugged and lined with padded leather that matches the attached straps, and a small vardite latch positioned at the back of the skull allows the top of the cranium to pop off for ease of access to any contents held within.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 375,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (400 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map|
- STUDY: Thinking about the yeehar skull, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your skull, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your skull.
- SHAKE: You shake your skull but hear nothing inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your skull greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your skull, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your skull.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your skull.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your skull.
- PULL: You heft your skull up higher from where it was resting.