Item:Shark's tooth suspended from a braided cord
|shark's tooth suspended from a braided cord|
|Look:||The back of the tooth is crudely etched with an odd symbol just above the words, "Luck for <PARTICIPANT'S NAME>."|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Curse of the Ghost Ship participation token|
Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship
- EAT: You hold your shark's tooth up to your mouth and do your best impression of a shark on the hunt.
- LICK: You lick your shark's tooth. Mmmm, salty.
- POKE: You poke yourself in the thumb with your shark's tooth! Ow!
- PULL: You pull strongly on your shark's tooth.
- RUB: You rub your shark's tooth, hoping it will bring you luck.
- TRACE: You trace your finger along the jagged edge of your shark's tooth, grinning to yourself.
- TURN: As you turn your shark's tooth, you think you catch a glimpse of the sails of a ghost ship in the distance, but you realize it must be your imagination.