Item:Set of tiny onyx black widow spiders
|set of tiny onyx black widow spiders|
|Look:||Carved in lifelike detail, the petite arachnids have long spindly legs and bright carmine hourglass-shaped markings on their abdomens.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Fancybeards (3), Fancybeards (2), Fancybeards (1)|
- STUDY: You think a set of tiny onyx black widow spiders can be worn in a beard and mustache that is trimmed.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- WEAR: You arrange your full beard with a set of tiny onyx black widow spiders, resulting in: You have a narrow mustache and a thin beard styled into a sharp point. Suspended from the mustache and beard by wispy tendrils of glistening spidersilk are tiny onyx spiders displaying carmine hourglass markings on their night black abdomens.
- PUSH: You push lightly on a set of tiny onyx black widow spiders, rearranging the parts of your full beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tap lightly on your black widow spiders, making your full beard sway slightly back and forth.
- TURN: You lightly twist a set of tiny onyx black widow spiders, making the arrangement glint slightly in your full beard. Stylish!
- TAP: You tap lightly on your black widow spiders, making your full beard sway slightly back and forth.