Item:Rustic jadeleaf cloak fastened with cylindrical greenheart toggles
|rustic jadeleaf cloak fastened with cylindrical greenheart toggles|
|Look:||Derived from moss of the same name, the cloth used to create this garment has a weight and texture similar to stiff, heavy wool. The deep emerald hue of the garment shows no apparent fading by time spent outdoors but does display signs of wear where some areas are rubbed thin. Smooth verdant-hued toggles clasp the cloak at the neck, and wolverine claws trim the large hood that can be pulled up to obscure the face when worn.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 437500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (3)|
- TURN:You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- RUB:You brush your hand against your jadeleaf cloak.
- SHAKE:You adjust your jadeleaf cloak.
- PULL:You draw your jadeleaf cloak away from your hips.
- ROLL:You wring your jadeleaf cloak between your hands.
- WAVE:You flap your jadeleaf cloak about.
- HUG:You pull your jadeleaf cloak around yourself.
- THROW:You flip your jadeleaf cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS:You wipe your mouth on the hem of your jadeleaf cloak.
- NUDGE:You rearrange the folds of your jadeleaf cloak.
- PUNCH:You smack a hand sharply against your jadeleaf cloak.