Item:Resplendent animite engagement ring marred by an empty tension setting
|resplendent animite engagement ring marred by an empty tension setting|
|Look:||The dark silvery-grey metal forms a smooth band that never quite meets, both sides of its lavishly sculpted shank curve in opposite directions to form a space sized to suspend a single jewel. An empty gem setting mars the ring's appearance slightly.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (2)|
You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the ring.
You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the ring again while holding it.
You think you can also RUB, TAP, TOUCH and CLEAN the ring.
The ring seems to be missing a gem. (without gem)
There is a [gem] set into the ring. (with gem)
- RUB (no gem): You run your finger lightly along the edge of your ring, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- RUB (gem): You run your finger lightly along the edge of your ring, smiling slightly at the [gem] placed within.
- TAP: You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your ring.
- TOUCH: You gently touch the ring, running your fingers along its edges.
- CLEAN: You carefully clean the ring with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.