|Look:||The deep green stone is heavily peppered with inclusions that resemble falling leaves scattered around tiny arrowheads.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the malachite is a gem that was commissioned by the Rangers' Guild. You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the malachite.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Ranger malachite, sending motes of refracted deep green color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Ranger malachite and see fallen leaves that surround scattered arrowheads.
- RUB: You gently rub the Ranger malachite, making it sparkle with a deep green shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Ranger malachite, drawing attention to the deep green gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Ranger malachite, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a deep green color.