Item:Rag vulture doll
|rag vulture doll|
|Look:||Two little, beady eyes surmount the naked red head and neck. The beak looks as cruel as cloth stuffed with rags can look, but the black tail feathers look real.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Masquer Aid (1), Item:Aldauth box, Aldauth box|
- STUDY: Studying your vulture doll, you find you'll be able to PAT, POKE, PULL, PUSH, REMOVE, SHAKE, TURN, WAVE, or WEAR it.
- PAT: You pat your vulture doll on its little rag-stuffed head.
- POKE: You poke your vulture doll in the midsection, and a long, red tongue rolls out and utters a loud raspberry!
- PULL: You pull the nose of your vulture doll, stretching it out and then releasing it. It snaps back in place with a sharp "Pop!"
- PUSH: You push your vulture doll with your finger, making it nod its head.
- REMOVE:Untying its strings, you remove your vulture doll from your shoulder.
- SHAKE:You shake your vulture doll's head in disagreement.
- TURN: You make your vulture doll hop around in a feathery kind of dance.
- WAVE: You wiggle your vulture doll with your finger, and the doll flaps its wings.
- WEAR: You tie the strings that hold your vulture doll on your shoulder.