Item:Rag shark doll
|rag shark doll|
|Look:||The shark, about the size of a Gor'Tog's stocking, has a friendly grin sewn on its cloth face.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Masquer Aid (1), Drogor box|
- STUDY: Studying your shark doll, you find you'll be able to PAT, POKE, PULL, PUSH, REMOVE, SHAKE, TURN, WAVE, or WEAR it.
- PAT: You pat your shark doll on its little rag-stuffed head.
- POKE: You poke your shark doll in the midsection, and a long, red tongue rolls out and utters a loud raspberry!
- PULL: You pull the nose of your shark doll, stretching it out and then releasing it. It snaps back in place with a sharp "Pop!"
- PUSH: You push your shark doll with your finger, making it nod its head.
- REMOVE: Untying its strings, you remove your shark doll from your shoulder.
- SHAKE: You shake your shark doll's head in disagreement.
- TURN: You swing your shark doll around in what would be a dance if it had legs.
- WAVE: You wiggle your shark doll with your finger, and the doll waves its fin.
- WEAR: You tie the strings that hold your shark doll on your shoulder.