Item:Profusion of multihued glass-captured chrysanthemums
|profusion of multihued glass-captured chrysanthemums|
|Look:||Sealed within an exceptionally thin layer of protective glass, the preserved blooms are composed of multiple rows of ray florets, giving the deeply hued flowers the appearance of lush puff-balls. The largest specimen is a rich, cinnamon color, while the smaller chrysanthemums are tinted in soft white, yellow and red hues.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Blooms (2), Tildi's Blooms (1)|
- WEAR: You carefully attach a profusion of multihued glass-captured chrysanthemums onto your face, resulting in: Your face is adorned with glistening glass-captured chrysanthemums. A cinnamon-hued bloom rests at the center of your forehead, flanked by smaller red flowers. A trio of yellow and white mums trails down from each eye, like sunlit tears.
- PUSH: You push lightly on a profusion of multihued glass-captured chrysanthemums, touching your face lightly with your fingertips.
- PULL: You tug a bit on a profusion of multihued glass-captured chrysanthemums, running your fingers against your face in the process.
- TAP: You lightly drum your fingers against a profusion of multihued glass-captured chrysanthemums attached to your face. Stylish!
- TURN: You lightly twist your glass-captured chrysanthemums, making sure everything is secured firmly to your face.