Item:Pearly white tabard emblazoned with Eylhaar's solemn jackal
|pearly white tabard emblazoned with Eylhaar's solemn jackal|
|Look:||It looks like it will fit perfectly on anyone.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||13 length x 4 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tending the Fold (2), Tending the Fold (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your white tabard carefully, you're sure you could do the following things with it: BOW, CLEAN, FOLD, POKE, PULL, PUSH, TIE, TURN, UNFOLD, UNTIE, WAVE.
- BOW: Flourishing one hand before you, you press the other against your green tabard as you give a formal bow.
- CLEAN: You brush some lint from your white tabard.
- FOLD: You absent-mindedly pleat your white tabard between your fingers.
- POKE: You tuck your thumbs beneath your white tabard, proudly displaying the shrew on the front of the garment.
- PULL: You pull at the hem of your white tabard. Maybe you should have gotten the longer one.
- PUSH: You run a finger around the neckline of the tabard, tugging at the collar.
- TIE: You quickly knot the laces of your white tabard.
- TURN: You come to attention, shoulders back, hands at your side, proudly displaying your white tabard.
- UNFOLD: Frowning, you try to smooth away a wrinkle in your white tabard.
- UNTIE: You unknot the laces of your white tabard, letting them dangle at your sides.
- WAVE: You flap the hem of your white tabard, trying to cool yourself.
- WEAR: You pull your white tabard over your head, settling the fabric panels evenly along your chest and back.
- REMOVE: You flip the front panel of your white tabard up and over your head, wriggling out of the garment.