|Look:||The incredibly clear, diamond-like gem is covered with brilliant facets and has a faint inclusion in the center that resembles a sword over a shield.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the spinel is a gem that was commissioned by the Paladins' Guild. You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the spinel.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Paladin spinel, sending motes of refracted brilliantly clear color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Paladin spinel and see a shining sword superimposed on a shield.
- RUB: You gently rub the Paladin spinel, making it sparkle with a brilliantly clear shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Paladin spinel, drawing attention to the brilliantly clear gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Paladin spinel, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a brilliantly clear color.