Item:Pair of white suede boots with high heels and enameled buckles
|pair of white suede boots with high heels and enameled buckles|
|Look:||These very feminine riding boots of white suede leather have ankle straps with buckles in a floral design and a very high heel for a more aristocratic stature.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 32,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Force of Habit (2), Force of Habit (1)|
- STUDY: You feel that you can CLEAN the white boots if you had some shoe polish. You could also DANCE, TAP, RUB, KICK or MARCH with the white boots.
- CLEAN (without polish): You lick your finger and attempt to rub some dirt off your white boots, but it doesn't do much good. Perhaps if you had some polish, you could do a better job.
- CLEAN (with polish): You take a moment to brush the dirt and grime from your white boots. Then, using a spare cloth and your <color> polish, you work at improving the appearance of your white boots. After considerable effort and time, you feel that the white boots look much better.
- CLEAN (with wrong color polish): You glance and the <color> polish and sigh, wishing that you had the proper color to do the job right. You brush the dirt and grime from the white boots and set to work polishing them. After considerable effort and time, you feel that the white boots look a bit better.
- DANCE: You leap into a fighting stance, ready for action!
- TAP: You tap your foot against the ground, debating your next move.
- RUB: You reach down and rub a smudge from your white boots.
- KICK: You kick your white boots at the ground, stirring up a small cloud of dust.
- MARCH: You stomp your white boots, sending dried mud and dirt flying about the area.